We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Louis Sauce is a great dip for those who like their snacks a little bit spicier and more sophisticated. It's got a half-cup of chili sauce, so watch out!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup red chili sauce (ketchup type)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions or onions
- 2 tablespoons stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Yields about 2 cups.