No-Salt Herb Blend
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are so many great spices, herbs, and blends. Experiment with this one and enjoy all the wonderful flavors!
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 4 teaspoons ground savory
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Crush with the back of a spoon, or transfer small amounts to a mortar and pestle and crush.
- Store in a shaker or tightly covered container.
- Makes about 1 cup.
Sprinkle over fish, chicken, salads, or vegetables.