We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's only one step to this recipe, which makes it an easy throw-together appetizer. Guests will love the different colors and flavors of this Papaya Salsa!
What You'll Need
- 1 medium papaya, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.