Parmesan Garlic Oil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mamma Mia! This is no ordinary dipping sauce that we're gonna be serving with our Italian bread! Hmm...I've talked about it so much that maybe that's why my grandson asked me if this was the "Big Dipper thing" he's heard about!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients; whisk until well combined.
- Spoon onto individual bread and butter plates and serve with thick slices of Italian bread for dunking.
If you have some fresh basil on hand - or any of your other favorite fresh herbs, go ahead and use it instead of the parsley.