We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ahoy mateys! You don't need to be a seafaring captain to whip up an appetizing seafood dip. Our Seafood Dip recipe is made using delicious shrimp and a creamy, seasoned base. It's 4-ingredient-easy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 recipe Seafood Seasoning Blend
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped, or 4 cans (4-1/4 ounces each) broken shrimp, drained
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, beat together the Seafood Seasoning Blend, cream cheese, and soup until smooth. Fold in the shrimp.
- Chill for at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Makes about 1 quart.
- You can substitute other cooked seafood for the shrimp, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)