We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ahoy mateys! You don't need to be a seafaring captain to whip up an appetizing seafood dip. Our Seafood Dip recipe is made using delicious shrimp and a creamy, seasoned base. It's 4-ingredient-easy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 recipe Seafood Seasoning Blend
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped, or 4 cans (4-1/4 ounces each) broken shrimp, drained
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, beat together the Seafood Seasoning Blend, cream cheese, and soup until smooth. Fold in the shrimp.
- Chill for at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Makes about 1 quart.
- You can substitute other cooked seafood for the shrimp, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!