We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ahoy mateys! You don't need to be a seafaring captain to whip up an appetizing seafood dip. Our Seafood Dip recipe is made using delicious shrimp and a creamy, seasoned base. It's 4-ingredient-easy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 recipe Seafood Seasoning Blend
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped, or 4 cans (4-1/4 ounces each) broken shrimp, drained
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, beat together the Seafood Seasoning Blend, cream cheese, and soup until smooth. Fold in the shrimp.
- Chill for at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Makes about 1 quart.
- You can substitute other cooked seafood for the shrimp, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!