Sweet Mustard Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time to shake things up! This tangy and sweet barbecue sauce variation is a southern-style change-of-pace sauce that teams especially well with pork and poultry.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil; boil for a few minutes, until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Serve warm.
- Discard any leftover sauce that has come in contact with raw meat or other foods.
- Any leftover sauce that hasn’t come in contact with raw foods should be allowed to cool before covering and storing in the refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!