Sweet Mustard Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time to shake things up! This tangy and sweet barbecue sauce variation is a southern-style change-of-pace sauce that teams especially well with pork and poultry.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil; boil for a few minutes, until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Serve warm.
- Discard any leftover sauce that has come in contact with raw meat or other foods.
- Any leftover sauce that hasn’t come in contact with raw foods should be allowed to cool before covering and storing in the refrigerator.