Country Corn Relish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's easy to add color to recipes with simple touches. This Country Corn Relish is the perfect example, 'cause it's loaded with so many bright colors.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained (see Note)
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, parsley, sugar, basil, and crushed red pepper; mix well. Add remaining ingredients, and stir until well combined.
- Cover and chill for several hours, or overnight, before serving.
If you need to, go ahead and simplify things a bit by substituting 2/3 cup Italian dressing for the oil, vinegar, and basil.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!