Country Corn Relish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's easy to add color to recipes with simple touches. This Country Corn Relish is the perfect example, 'cause it's loaded with so many bright colors.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained (see Note)
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, parsley, sugar, basil, and crushed red pepper; mix well. Add remaining ingredients, and stir until well combined.
- Cover and chill for several hours, or overnight, before serving.
If you need to, go ahead and simplify things a bit by substituting 2/3 cup Italian dressing for the oil, vinegar, and basil.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!