Sweet 'n' Tart Nectar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're as "busy as a bee" but want to make something special for dessert, call on this sauce to go with fresh fruit, pound cake, or whatever you whip up for dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 cup (½ pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, lemon juice, and orange marmalade. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove to a medium-sized heat-proof bowl and chill until completely cooled. Add the cream and stir until well blended.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups.