The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tuna Anchovy Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
For entertaining or just for enjoying yourself, here's an easy way to have that great tuna-anchovy taste in a spread form.
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) solid white tuna, drained
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (to taste)
- Salt and white pepper to taste
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
Spread on party rye bread slices and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!