Easy Avocado Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Easy Avocado Spread is made with just three ingredients, and it tastes so creamy and luscious! It makes for a great topping on just about anything, including toast rounds or even a simple piece of chicken. Just be warned: this avocado spread is very addictive!
What You'll Need
- 2 ripened avocados, rinsed and dried
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Using a sharp knife, cut the avocados in half, working around the pit. Twist avocados to separate the halves. Spoon out the pit and scoop out the avocado flesh into a resealable plastic storage bag. Add lemon juice and salt, seal bag, and mash the avocado with your hands until mixture is combined and spreadable.
- Cut the tip off one corner of plastic bag and pipe mixture onto French bread slices, crackers, or slices of fresh vegetables. Top with a dab of your favorite condiment, such as salsa, sun-dried tomatoes, or chopped olives.
- Enjoyed this recipe? Check out more avocado faves in our collection of Healthy Eats: 12 Amazing Recipes with Avocado.
- By the way, did you know that avocados contain MUFA's (Monounsaturated Fatty Acids)? Those are the kinds of good fats that help keep our hearts healthy!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!