Watermelon, Black Bean and Corn Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Watermelon makes for a refreshing change of pace in this chunky Watermelon, Black Bean and Corn Salsa. Grab a bag of tortilla chips and dig in!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15.25-ounce) cans corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons mild chili powder
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups chopped seedless watermelon
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except watermelon, until well combined. Gently fold in watermelon.
- Chill 1 hour or until ready to serve.
For more juicy and delicious recipes, click here.