West Coast Seafood Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Even though West Coast Seafood Dressing is ideal for chilled seafood like shrimp, crabmeat, or imitation crabmeat, you're sure to find other ways to enjoy it.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup red chili sauce
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallion or onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients until well blended.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Makes 2-1/2 cups