We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever wanted to make your own homemade salad dressing, now's your chance... and it's even simpler than you could've imagined. Die-hard cheese fans will rave over this easy salad dressing 'cause it's got a cheesy edge that makes it one of our favorite unique dressings you won't be able to find in stores. Our Cheddar Dressing is a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies 'cause we all know they won't be able to resist a bit of a cheesy flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded white or yellow Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and blend or process 30 seconds, until well blended.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!