We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to get in the car and spend more money for a coffeehouse treat because, you can make a delicious Caramel Latte at home! It's absolutely perfect when guests are over during the holidays, while your family is trimming the tree, on your way to work, or as you curl up to watch a holiday movie. This warm, caffeinated beverage is splendid at any time. So stock up on these simple ingredients!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup warm milk
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce, divided
- Whipped cream
What to Do
- Fill a mug with the coffee; stir in sugar, vanilla, and warm milk.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons caramel sauce; mix well. Top with prepared whipped cream, whipped topping, or a Real Whipped Cream Dollop, and drizzle with remaining caramel sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).