Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got last minute company for dinner and need an easy homemade salad dressing? Our Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing whisks together in a flash, and will be the talk of the table all night long.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the blue cheese; whisk until smooth.
- Add blue cheese and stir to mix well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".