Orange Honey Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Orange Honey Dressing will make your salad a sweet and citrusy flavor experience that you'll want to have again and again. And you can, because we've got the simple recipe for this homemade salad dressing right here! Our honey salad dressing recipe, with hints of orange, will quickly become you're new favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to use.
Before You Start Cooking!
- They say we eat with our eyes first, so presentation is half the battle! We'd serve this over fresh mixed greens, and top that fresh salad with fresh orange sections. This will add a brightness and a little personal flair to you dish.
- Be sure to check out our delicious Farmer's Dressing and our Poppy Seed Vinaigrette if you're looking for more amazing salad dressing options.
- Love that sweet honey flavor? Or maybe you're looking for more to do with oranges. We've got options! Try our recipe for My Grandmother's Honey Cake, and our recipe for our Orange-Glazed Chicken Bundles! These recipes make the perfect dinner and dessert companions to our delicious Orange Honey Dressing!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!