BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love the smoky tang of a BBQ Chicken Sandwich? Well, no worries if your grill-time gets rained out. Our shortcut pre-cooked rotisserie chicken version will save the day.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 4 hamburger buns
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl to make sauce. Set 1/4 cup sauce aside.
- Combine remaining sauce and chicken in a 7- x 11- inch baking dish, stirring well. Cover and bake 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto bottom half of each bun; drizzle reserved 1/4 cup sauce evenly over each serving. Top with bun tops.
- Sloppy Joe Meatball Sandwiches
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Sausage 'n' Egg Grilled Cheese
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Black Angus Steak Sandwich
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders