BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grilled cheese sandwiches are good, but grilled cheese sandwiches with pulled pork and coleslaw are even better! Our BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese recipe is a heartier take on a comfort food favorite, and it's no more difficult to make than your everyday grilled cheese sandwich!
What You'll Need
- 8 slices sourdough or hearty white bread
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) container refrigerated pulled pork in BBQ sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container deli-style prepared coleslaw
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
What to Do
- Place 4 bread slices on work surface. Evenly layer each with a slice of cheese, pulled pork, coleslaw and another slice of cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread butter on both sides of sandwiches.
- In a griddle pan or skillet, cook sandwiches in batches 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden on both sides and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
There are so many ways to enjoy grilled cheese! Here's another one of our favorites -- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Bake! We hope your gang loves it as much as we do!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!