The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Sausage 'n' Egg Grilled Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Instead of going to the drive-thru in the mornings, save yourself some money by making your own breakfast sandwiches at home. This Sausage 'n' Egg Grilled Cheese has everything you love in a breakfast sandwich, including eggs, cheese, and sausage. It's a tasty money-saver that only takes 10 minutes to make!
What You'll Need
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk or water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 fully-cooked sausage patties, heated according to package directions
What to Do
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until blended.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon butter. Pour in egg mixture and scramble until firm; remove to a plate.
- Spread remaining butter evenly on 1 side of each bread slice. Place 2 slices in skillet, buttered side down. Top evenly with scrambled eggs, cheese, and sausage. Cover with remaining bread, buttered side up.
- Grill sandwiches over medium heat, turning once, until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, 2 to 4 minutes.