Sausage 'n' Egg Grilled Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 sandwich
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Instead of going to the drive-thru in the mornings, save yourself some money by making your own breakfast sandwiches at home. This Sausage 'n' Egg Grilled Cheese has everything you love in a breakfast sandwich, including eggs, cheese, and sausage. It's a tasty money-saver that only takes 10 minutes to make!
What You'll Need:
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk or water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 fully-cooked sausage patties, heated according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until blended.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon butter. Pour in egg mixture and scramble until firm; remove to a plate.
- Spread remaining butter evenly on 1 side of each bread slice. Place 2 slices in skillet, buttered side down. Top evenly with scrambled eggs, cheese, and sausage. Cover with remaining bread, buttered side up.
- Grill sandwiches over medium heat, turning once, until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, 2 to 4 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.