Cheesy Steak Sliders with Onion Rings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Craving something heartier than an apple for snack-time? Try these Cheesy Steak Sliders with Onion Rings! These mini-sized sandwiches feature lots of thinly-sliced steak, covered in mozzarella, and stuffed inside yummy rolls. Oh yeah, and we add a crispy-coated onion ring to each one for a little crunch and flavor. The best part is, because they start with frozen shortcuts - you can make them in no time!
What You'll Need
- 4 frozen heat & serve white rolls
- 8 frozen onion rings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (2.5-ounce) frozen Angus Philly beef steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 squares each
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place rolls and onion rings on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove rolls to a plate, turn onion rings over, and continue baking for 5 to 8 minutes more or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and cook steaks for 1 minute, then flip over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute; then flip over again. Chop steak with spatula, separating into pieces. Cook for 30 seconds or until browned.
- Slice rolls in half and evenly divide steak on bottom half of rolls. Top with 2 pieces of mozzarella cheese and the roll tops. Place 1 onion ring on top and secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately with additional onion rings on the side.
We tested these sliders with Steak-Eze brand quick-cooking shaved steak. As for the rolls, we tried these with both Bridgford Heat & Serve white rolls, which are very family-friendly, and Alexia Artisan Rolls, which are perfect for entertaining. The choice is yours!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 344
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 9.1g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 490mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Mr. Food Monte Cristo
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Italian Antipasto Grilled Cheese