Overstuffed Chicken Burritos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make mealtime a fiesta when you bake up a batch of our hearty Overstuffed Chicken Burritos. We even share the easy secret to rolling up your tortillas so theyll be foolproof burritos!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked yellow rice
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 (10-inch) spinach flour tortillas (or your favorite flavor)
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas; mix well. Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto center of each tortilla. Fold the bottom of tortilla over filling and pull back gently. Fold right side over followed by left side and roll up, forming an envelope. Place each burrito seam-side down on prepared baking sheet; cover with foil.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through.
- We found microwaveable yellow rice to be really convenient, but any yellow rice will work just fine.
- Try serving these with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream for a complete Mexican feast. Ole!
- Freezer-Friendly Recipe: Follow steps 1-2 above. Once your burittos are rolled, either cover the baking sheet in several layers of foil or put burritos in a freezer bag. Freeze. When ready to eat, remove burritos from freezer and bake from frozen at regular temperature and time (375 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes). Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- We recommend you start off this meal with our Avocado Tequila Salad -- they're think you really fussed!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience the flavors of the Mediterranean in a new way with our recipe for Quinoa Veggie Salad. This salad has all of your favorite Mediterranean flavors, like feta, onion, and fresh peppers, but with a surprising new addition...quinoa!