Deli-licious Pepperoni Hoagies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you call it a sub, a hoagie, a grinder, or a hero, there's no denying that our Deli-licious Pepperoni Hoagie is out-of-this-world delicious. Made just like the kind you might find at your local deli, this sandwich recipe uses fresh ingredients to get you a dish you're going to want to have for lunch every single day. So ditch that sad peanut butter sandwich and pick up one of these tasty bites.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound sliced pepperoni
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 (6-inch) hoagie rolls, split
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
What to Do
- Place 2 slices of cheese in each hoagie roll.
- Evenly layer with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pepperoni.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.