Classy French Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thinly sliced, tender roast beef served on a roll with a bit of broth for delicious dunking. Sounds good right? Well, you're in luck, because that recipe is very easy and right here in front of you! We call it our Classy French Dip, because it's a cut above the rest. Whether it's lunch or dinner, this is a divine take on a very classic sandwich and we know you're going to love it.
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups ready-to-use beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pounds thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 6 French bread rolls, split
What to Do
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, bring broth, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to a boil. Add roast beef and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until beef is heated through.
- Using tongs, place beef evenly over open rolls and serve with individual bowls of broth mixture for dipping.
Check This Out!
- For more delicious sandwich recipes, try our Bacon-Barbecue Joe, our Classic Meatball Sub, or our Grilled Reuben Supreme.
- Want a different take on this French dip? You'll like our Fancied-Up French Dip, or our Slow-Cooker French Dip Sandwiches.
- Can't get enough beef? Try our Beer Basted Rib Eye Roast, our Firehouse Pot Roast, or our Honey Dijon Brisket!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Fancy-Schmancy Tuna Melts
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip
- South of the Border Steak Sandwiches
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- The Ultimate Hero Burger