Fiesta Quesadilla Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- up to 48 appetizer-sized pieces or 4 to 6 main-dish servings
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
Let's turn 3 simple ingredients into an anytime snack, lunch or even an hors d'oeuvre that will not only satisfy your taste buds but will excite them, too! These Fiesta Quesadilla Melts are just the trick for doing that.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup bottled sliced jalapeno peppers, drained (optional)
- Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese over each of four tortillas; sprinkle jalapeno peppers evenly over the cheese. Top with the remaining tortillas, making sandwiches.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat and place one tortilla sandwich in skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until cheese is melted. Remove to a covered platter and cook remaining sandwiches one at a time.
- Slice each finished "melt" into small or large wedges (depending upon whether it's an appetizer or main course), and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!