We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're someone who can't get enough of those holiday flavors in the months of November and December, then you're going to love these easy Holiday Sliders. They feature some of your favorite tastes of the season, in easy-to-make sliders. These are great for a family lunch or dinner, or even as a holiday party appetizer!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package frozen, heat & serve, dinner rolls (see Note)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Slice rolls in half all at once and place bottom half in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo and cranberry sauce. Spread half of mayo mixture on bottom half of rolls. Top with ham and cheese. Sprinkle evenly with bacon. Spread remaining mayo mixture on top half of rolls, then place on top of bacon. Cover with foil.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwich is heated through. Slice down between the rolls to make individual sliders; serve warm.
We tested this recipe with Bridgford® Heat & Serve, Bakery Style, White Rolls. (No need to heat these first!) If you're using a different brand, be sure they're pre-cooked.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 229
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 50mg 17 %
- Sodium 935mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 8.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!