Hot Meatball Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never made this deli sandwich favorite at home, then you're surely missing out 'cause it's even better when it's homemade! Our recipe for Hot Meatball Sandwiches uses some of our favorite classic ingredients to create a dish that's great for both lunch and dinner. In fact, you can even grab some of your favorite shredded cheese to sprinkle on top for an extra-special treat. One thing we guarantee: you won't want to settle for the deli shop's version after this!
What You'll Need
- 1 (26-ounce) jar marinara sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 (6-inch) Italian sandwich rolls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce, bread crumbs, onion, cheese, egg, parsley, and garlic powder; mix well. Add ground beef to the mixture; mix well.
- Shape into about 16 2-inch meatballs and arrange in a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and drain the liquid.
- Pour remaining sauce over the meatballs and return to oven for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until hot and fully cooked. Serve on sandwich rolls.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!
- Black Angus Steak Sandwich
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Fancy-Schmancy Tuna Melts
- Spinach and Artichoke Calzones
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders