Mega Cheese Tortilla Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How many different kinds of cheese can you handle? Our easy sandwich recipe for our Mega Cheese Tortilla Sandwich uses three different kinds of cheeses to create a mega cheesy blend that makes this the perfect lunch. Feel free to be creative though and replace one of the cheeses with one of your favorites for your own special kind of sandwich. We guarantee you'll have a mega tasty meal!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 slices (4 ounces) Colby cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced deli ham
- 4 slices (4 ounces) Muenster cheese
- 4 slices (4 ounces) pepper-Jack cheese
What to Do
- Spread mustard evenly over one side of each tortilla.
- Place 3 lettuce leaves on one tortilla, then top with Colby cheese, half of ham and Muenster cheese. Place another tortilla over cheese. Top with remaining ham, pepper- Jack cheese, remaining lettuce leaves and tortilla, mustard side down.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Black Angus Steak Sandwich
- Open Faced Avocado Sandwiches
- Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Spinach and Artichoke Calzones