Mega Cheese Tortilla Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How many different kinds of cheese can you handle? Our easy sandwich recipe for our Mega Cheese Tortilla Sandwich uses three different kinds of cheeses to create a mega cheesy blend that makes this the perfect lunch. Feel free to be creative though and replace one of the cheeses with one of your favorites for your own special kind of sandwich. We guarantee you'll have a mega tasty meal!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 slices (4 ounces) Colby cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced deli ham
- 4 slices (4 ounces) Muenster cheese
- 4 slices (4 ounces) pepper-Jack cheese
What to Do
- Spread mustard evenly over one side of each tortilla.
- Place 3 lettuce leaves on one tortilla, then top with Colby cheese, half of ham and Muenster cheese. Place another tortilla over cheese. Top with remaining ham, pepper- Jack cheese, remaining lettuce leaves and tortilla, mustard side down.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a no-bake homemade dessert that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer weather months? Then have to try our Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches! Not only will this fresh-tasting dessert keep your kitchen cool, but it's got some supermarket-shortcuts to make it less hassle too!