We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These meatless slider burgers come packing lots of flavor from portabella mushrooms marinated in an easy store-bought vinaigrette. Our Mushroom Sliders are a welcome change of pace from traditional burgers on the grill.
What You'll Need
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic herb spread
- 8 small slider rolls, split and toasted
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 red onion slices
What to Do
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine mushrooms and vinaigrette. Close bag and gently toss until evenly coated. Marinate 30 to 60 minutes. Remove mushrooms to a plate and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat then coat with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms on grill pan and cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, or until mushrooms are heated through.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Cut each mushroom into quarters.
- Spread garlic herb spread evenly on both sides of rolls. Top with mushrooms, tomato, and onion. Serve immediately.
These also can be cooked on the grill. And for more of a kick, top with fresh salsa or pepper Jack cheese.
For more information and other tasty mushroom recipes, be sure to visit: mushroomcouncil.org
- Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwiches
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Baked Italian Heroes
- South of the Border Steak Sandwiches
- Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches