Pressed Apple Cheddar Bagel Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say hello to the perfect sweet and savory grilled cheese sandwich. Our recipe for Pressed Apple Cheddar Bagel Melt calls for the classic and delicious combination of cheddar cheese and apples. It's a kid-approved recipe that's great for lunch or as an anytime snack.
What You'll Need
- 2 frozen bagels, thawed
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored, and cut into thin slices
- Ground cinnamon for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- Separate bagels and place cut side up on counter. Place a slice of cheese on two bagel halves. Top with apple slices, sprinkle with ground cinnamon and top with another slice of cheese. Place remaining bagel halves on top.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add sandwiches, then place a heavy pan on top to weigh it down. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, then flip over and cook 2 more minutes, or until golden and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
These are great as-is or served with our Butternut Squash & Apple Soup to dunk them in.
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- South of the Border Steak Sandwiches
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- My Favorite Cheese Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders