St. Paddy's Reuben Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's your lucky day! Our St. Paddy's Reuben Sliders are deliciously-sized for easy eatin' of your favorite melty corned beef sandwiches!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) corned beef brisket with pickling spices
- 8 cups water
- 16 slider rolls
- 8 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 2 cups canned or fresh sauerkraut, well drained and warmed
- 1 cup prepared Russian dressing
What to Do
- In a Dutch oven over high heat, place corned beef with pickling spices in water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 3 hours, or until fork-tender.
- Place corned beef on a cutting board and slice across the grain. Place meat on bottom of rolls, distributing evenly.
- Evenly distribute hot corned beef and place 2 slices of cheese on top, followed by sauerkraut and dressing. Finish with roll tops and serve immediately.
If you like, you can assemble these in advance and just warm them. Simply place them on a baking sheet in a 300 degree oven for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melty.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!