Artichoke Pesto Cheese Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever tried making a sandwich using prepared pizza crusts? It's such an innovative way to make a tasty meal that has that little something extra. This simple sandwich recipe for Artichoke Pesto Cheese Sandwiches combines a myriad of flavors (including three cheeses) in one unforgettable dish. Make this meal for your friends and family and just wait until they start inducting you into the Sandwich-Making Hall of Fame.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) prepared pizza crusts
- 1 (7-ounce) pesto container
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, sliced
What to Do
- Evenly spread pesto over top of each pizza crust.
- Place 1 crust pesto side up on a serving platter. Layer with Monterey Jack cheese, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, artichoke hearts, and Swiss cheese.
- Top with second crust pesto side down. Cut into 6 wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.