Artichoke Pesto Cheese Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever tried making a sandwich using prepared pizza crusts? It's such an innovative way to make a tasty meal that has that little something extra. This simple sandwich recipe for Artichoke Pesto Cheese Sandwiches combines a myriad of flavors (including three cheeses) in one unforgettable dish. Make this meal for your friends and family and just wait until they start inducting you into the Sandwich-Making Hall of Fame.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) prepared pizza crusts
- 1 (7-ounce) pesto container
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, sliced
What to Do
- Evenly spread pesto over top of each pizza crust.
- Place 1 crust pesto side up on a serving platter. Layer with Monterey Jack cheese, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, artichoke hearts, and Swiss cheese.
- Top with second crust pesto side down. Cut into 6 wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!