We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mexican restaurant-style dishes are always so popular, and our easy Beefy Fajitas made with our zesty marinated flank steak will take your family mealtime on a trip south of the border fast.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, cut across the grain into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed according to package instructions
What to Do
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Add steak to bag, seal, and shake until evenly coated.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute peppers and onion for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add steak, discarding excess seasoning mixture, and continue cooking 5 to 7 minutes, or until steak is no longer pink inside, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly down center of warmed tortillas, fold up, and serve immediately.
For a complete south-of-the-border restaurant experience, serve these with salsa and sour cream. And why not start your fiesta with a nice bowl of soup?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.