Baked Seafood Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Baked Seafood Salad is certainly not your typical "not that again" appetizer. It's hot and bubbling and ready to be spread on crisp crackers or sliced French bread.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cornflakes cereal, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/4 pound cooked shrimp, chunked
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine crushed cornflakes and melted butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine crabmeat, shrimp, bell pepper, onion, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and salt; mix well. Spread mixture into prepared baking dish, top with cereal mixture, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 339
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.5g 19 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 1,226mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 6.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.