We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most of us wouldn't be willing to jump into the ring with a wild bull, but everybody will be jumping in line for seconds of this Spanish favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 cans (14½ ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 to 1¼ pounds raw shrimp, peeled, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the tomatoes, vinegar, green pepper, and onion. Simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the shrimp and cayenne pepper and let simmer for 10 minutes more, or until the shrimp are pink, tender, and completely cooked.
I like to serve this over a hearty mound of cooked rice or pasta!!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!