We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most of us wouldn't be willing to jump into the ring with a wild bull, but everybody will be jumping in line for seconds of this Spanish favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 cans (14½ ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 to 1¼ pounds raw shrimp, peeled, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the tomatoes, vinegar, green pepper, and onion. Simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the shrimp and cayenne pepper and let simmer for 10 minutes more, or until the shrimp are pink, tender, and completely cooked.
I like to serve this over a hearty mound of cooked rice or pasta!!