Crazy-Fast Shrimp Scampi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 6 to 7 shrimp, 2 cups pasta
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Our Crazy-Fast Shrimp Scampi is ready before you know it - in just about 15 minutes! This seafood dish features lots of buttery, garlicky, lemony goodness, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Make it the next time your family asks for "fast food" and leave them speechless!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced (see Notes)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Cook linguine according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and heat oil until hot.
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper, and saute garlic 1 to 2 minutes. (Do not brown.) Stir in shrimp and cook 3 to 4 minutes, just until pink. Stir in lemon juice and parsley; mix well. Serve immediately over warm linguine.
- Ten cloves of garlic may sound like a lot but you can't have too much garlic in scampi!
- Be sure to peruse our collection of Top 10 Favorite Restaurant Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 913
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 48g 73 %
- Saturated Fat 23g 117 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 31g 61 %
- Cholesterol 234mg 78 %
- Sodium 1,528mg 64 %
- Total Carbohydrates 89g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 17 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!