We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What's scungilli?" you ask. It's a conch-like seafood . And since it's readily available now in cans, this salad is no longer made just for special occasions.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) can scungilli, rinsed, drained, and diced
- 2 medium-sized bell peppers (1 green and 1 red), diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, lemon juice, sugar, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Add the remaining ingredients and toss until the scungilli is well coated.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving, tossing occasionally.
Looking for more potluck salad ideas? Then be sure to check out our recipe for Best Ever Tuna Pasta Salad!