Shrimp Cheese Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Great as a party seafood appetizer, these Shrimp Cheese Crisps are easy enough to also make and serve as a snack.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup refrigerated garlic herb cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced scallions (green onions)
- 1 (1.9-ounce) box frozen mini phyllo (fillo) shells (15 per box)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 15 small cooked shrimp
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese spread and scallions. Spoon 1 teaspoon mixture into each phyllo shell and sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese. Place 1 shrimp, tail sticking out, in center of each filled shell.
- Place shells on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until filling is heated through and shells are golden. Serve immediately.
Makes 15 crisps.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.