Shrimp Cheese Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Great as a party seafood appetizer, these Shrimp Cheese Crisps are easy enough to also make and serve as a snack.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup refrigerated garlic herb cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced scallions (green onions)
- 1 (1.9-ounce) box frozen mini phyllo (fillo) shells (15 per box)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 15 small cooked shrimp
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese spread and scallions. Spoon 1 teaspoon mixture into each phyllo shell and sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese. Place 1 shrimp, tail sticking out, in center of each filled shell.
- Place shells on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until filling is heated through and shells are golden. Serve immediately.
Makes 15 crisps.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!