Ten Minute Scallops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to know how to make a company-fancy, sophisticated dinner in ten minutes? Read on for our Ten-Minute Scallops!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the broiler. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, bread crumbs, parsley, oregano, and garlic; mix well. Sprinkle the scallops with pepper and place on the baking sheet.
- Spoon the bread crumb mixture evenly over the scallops and broil for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the scallops are cooked through.
Preparation Tip: Watch the scallops carefully, because, in seconds, the broiler can take them from golden to brown to burned.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!