Red Sauce and Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mama mia, this is good! Homemade spaghetti sauce doesn't have to simmer all day to be full of flavor. This version does just fine in only 4 hours.
What You'll Need
- 1 (25.6-ounce) package frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 (28-ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans organic diced tomatoes with basil and garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 14 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker, stirring well.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 4 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of slow-cook time, cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and oil. Serve sauce over pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!