Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect potato side dish to go along with anything you've got planned for dinner tonight. Our slow-cooked Scalloped Potatoes with Ham are creamy, hearty, and full of classic potato-yumminess.
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives (optional)
What To Do:
- In a 5-quart slow cooker layer half each of potatoes, onion, ham, and cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; repeat layers with remaining potatoes, onion, ham, and cheese.
- In a small bowl, stir together soup and water ; spoon over potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 7 to 8 hours. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
- If you'd like to make these a little faster, you can cook 'em in your slow cooker on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!