Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect potato side dish to go along with anything you've got planned for dinner tonight. Our slow-cooked Scalloped Potatoes with Ham are creamy, hearty, and full of classic potato-yumminess.
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives (optional)
What to Do
- In a 5-quart slow cooker layer half each of potatoes, onion, ham, and cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; repeat layers with remaining potatoes, onion, ham, and cheese.
- In a small bowl, stir together soup and water ; spoon over potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 7 to 8 hours. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
- If you'd like to make these a little faster, you can cook 'em in your slow cooker on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 310
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 5.0g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 33mg 11 %
- Sodium 879mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.8g 23 %
- Sugars 4.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.