We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve this dish as a new alternative to your holiday side dishes. Our Squashed Dressing is a tasty cross between a squash casserole and cornbread dressing. And as an added plus, it frees up valuable oven space!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 cups crumbled cornbread, reserve 1 cup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a 5-quart, or larger, slow cooker that's been coated with cooking spray, combine all the ingredients except reserved cup of cornbread; mix well. Sprinkle reserved cornbread on top of squash mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 3 hours or until lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 265
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 33mg 11 %
- Sodium 776mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 8.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.