Southern Slow Cooker Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to worry about lack of oven space this Thanksgiving. Our Southern Slow Cooker Stuffing allows you to free up some room without sacrificing taste, all with the help of your slow cooker. Just mix, pour, and set and your side dish is ready to go!
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) corn bread or 6 corn bread muffins, crumbled
- 8 slices day-old bread, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, cut into chunks
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine soup, broth, eggs, celery, onion, poultry seasoning, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in corn bread and day-old bread and pour into (3 quart or larger) slow cooker. Place butter on top and cover.
- Cook on high 2 hours or on low 4 hours, or until firm and browned around edges.
If you'd like to check out another stuffing option, here's our recipe for Cranberry Nut Stuffing.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!