1 2 3 Salsa Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The name of our 1 2 3 Salsa Dip says it all. Yep, with just three ingredients you can make this great-tasting Tex-Mex dip...in no time!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole or baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater, combine all ingredients and beat until smooth and well blended.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes, or until light golden.
Makes 3 cups dip.
Serve warm with tortilla chips or fresh cut veggies for dipping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 203
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 55 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 377mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.4g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!