4 Ingredient Ranch Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here are several of our favorite flavors rolled up into one crunchy snack!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10-ounce) package oyster crackers
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package bite-sized Cheddar cheese crackers (2 cups)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together oil and dressing mix ; add crackers, tossing gently to coat completely.
- Spread mixture on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, stirring after 7 minutes.
To make 5-Ingredent Ranch Snack Mix: Just add 2 cups of small pretzels or roasted nuts to this quick snack mix for added crunch and flavor.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.