We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
If you're looking for a holiday snack the kids will love, try our Chocolate Acorns! They're adorable, crafty, super easy to make, and incredibly tasty; everyone will go nuts when you bring these out at your next holiday party. So, what are you waiting for? Let's make this perfectly seasonal snack recipe today!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips plus additional 36 semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 36 mini vanilla wafer cookies
- 36 milk chocolate kisses with almonds candy, unwrapped
What to Do
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat 1/4 cup chocolate chips 45 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave chocolate chips in 15 second intervals, as necessary, until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Using a spatula, transfer melted chocolate into a small resealable plastic bag; snip off a tiny corner of the bag.
- Squeeze a small amount of melted chocolate onto the center of the flat side of each cookie and immediately press a chocolate kiss on top to attach it. Place on baking sheet, cookie side down, and repeat with remaining cookies and kisses; place in freezer 5 minutes to set.
- Squeeze a tiny amount of melted chocolate onto a chocolate chip and attach it to the top of the wafer to create a stem as seen in photo. Place back onto baking sheet until all acorns are finished. Freeze another 5 minutes to set completely.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".