Back Door Company Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all love having special company, but our regular drop-ins deserve something different once in a while, too. So try this one on your "back-door" gang!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8 ounce each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup (½ pint) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 (2 ¼ ounce) jar dried sliced beef, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese and milk until creamy. Blend in sour cream, then stir in onion and dried beef.
- Spoon into a 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle with walnuts. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Serve hot with unsalted crackers or party rye bread.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.