Chili Dog Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're expecting a crowd over to watch the game and want them to feel like they're right in the ballpark, here's how. We bet you'll almost hear the vendors shouting, "Chili dogs here! Get your chili dogs here!"
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 1/2 cup (from a 15-ounce can) canned chili
- 2 hot dogs, each sliced into 8 equal pieces
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half, forming 16 triangles. Spread out each triangle slightly and place 1 teaspoon chili and 1 piece of hot dog in the middle of each.
- Bring all sides of the crescent rolls together, close completely, and place seam-side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until browned. Serve immediately.
Serve your Chili Dog Puffs with spicy brown mustard.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.