We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got a recipe that'll make your favorite store-bought eggnog even better! Our Chocolate Eggnog recipe is one that'll surprise you and excite you. Plus, we bet the kids will really go for it, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart refrigerated eggnog
- 1 quart milk
- 1 (16-ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup light rum (optional)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa (optional)
What To Do:
- Stir together first 3 ingredients, and if desired, rum in a punch bowl, stirring well.
- Beat whipping cream at high speed of an electric beater until foamy. Add confectioners' sugar, beating until medium peaks form. Dollop whipped cream over individual servings. Sift cocoa over whipped cream, if desired.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 372
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 9.8g 20 %
- Cholesterol 106mg 35 %
- Sodium 150mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.