Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If chocolate-covered pretzels are high on your family's snack list, imagine how much higher they're going to be with the added taste of peanut butter. Why, they'll be a 10+!
What You'll Need
- 12 (3-inch) pretzels
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
What to Do
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Place the pretzels on the baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter over low heat until smooth. Use a fork to drizzle the mixture over the pretzels.
- Chill for 15 minutes, or until the chocolate is firm.
- Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve. Makes 1 dozen pretzels.
Would you rather skip the peanut butter flavor? Just drizzle the pretzels with plain chocolate or maybe white or semisweet chocolate.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!