Jalapeno Nut Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This salty and spicy nut mix is bound to become a favorite snack.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup Brazil nuts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup jalapeno pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Combine almonds, pecans, peanuts, and Brazil nuts on a 10- x 15-inch rimmed backing sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients ; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until butter melts. Pour butter mixture over nuts, stirring to coat.
- Bake 20 additional minutes, stirring once. Spread nuts on paper towels to cool.
If you like your snacks with a bit of kick, then you'll love these nuts! Jalapeno pepper sauce and hot sauce give the mix its heat. Nuts are a good source of heart-healthy fats. A small handful will help to keep you fuller longer.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 931
- Calories from Fat 796
- Total Fat 88g 136 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 90 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,604mg 67 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 50 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.